North Central College
North Central College School of Graduate and Professional Studies
Master of Business Administration
Why Pursue a Master of Business Administration Degree at North Central College?
Become equipped with key competencies and innovative skills to advance your career through the online Master of Business Administration (MBA). The professional development experience provides you mentorship from Chicagoland business leaders and opportunities to network with colleagues while engaging in value-added seminars. Online courses are taught by experienced, full-time faculty. Earn your one-year MBA degree and enhance your career potential.
MBA Degree Features
- No GMAT and no Prerequisites: The degree is open to graduates from any discipline.
- One-year master's degree: As a full-time student, you can complete your master's degree in as little as one year with courses offered in 8-week modules.
- Flexible online courses: Take online courses from anywhere in the world! They are designed to help you balance your work, life, and school.
- Weekend professional development experiences: Offered in a seminar-type of format, the residency component of the MBA degree gives you the opportunity to network with your classmates and faculty face-to-face while learning from successful business professionals.
- Business Fundamentals: A unique core focused on business fundamentals that industry leaders need, such as analytics and strategic management across several disciplines.
- Customized electives: The MBA curriculum gives you the flexibility to take the courses that interest you. You can enroll in elective courses from our other graduate degree programs.
Personal and Professional Development
A key distinguishing feature of our MBA degree is residency experiences. You will be immersed in a professional development conference atmosphere with content that bolsters our liberal arts approach to your business education. These experiences are not directly tied to specific course content but will provide you with relevant training in areas such as:
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Leadership and Talent Development
- Professionalism and Ethical Responsibilities
- Personal and Professional Selling
- Physical, Mental and Financial Health
- Creativity, Curiosity, and Idea Generation
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
We use a holistic approach in giving careful consideration to all credentials in an application. Applicants who do not meet the minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale must have at least 5 years of professional work experience and submit a letter of intent describing how the professional work experience has contributed to your ability to perform in graduate school. We admit on a rolling admission basis, so complete your application for review as early as possible.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
# of Credits Required:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
Master's College or University I
Size & Settings: