Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Taught by leaders and innovators in the fields of health and wellness, transformative leadership, and coaching
- Presented in three formats - online, on campus, and hybrid to accommodate working professionals*
- Can be completed in 12 months with 15 graduate-level academic credits
- Eligible for federal financial aid
- Easily paired with other MUIH graduate programs
- Approved Transition Program by the International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaches (ICHWC), qualifying students to sit for the national certification exam. Hybrid formats are approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a 60-hour Approved Coach Specific Training (ACSTH) program. The on campus format is approved as a 200-hour ACSTH.
- Approved for continuing education units for select professions
*The online format is mostly asynchronous with three courses requiring synchronous coach training hours.
This certificate may also be used as an entry point to the Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching.
Contact the school for information