2600 Cleveland Avenue, N.W.
Canton, OH 44709
M.A. Organizational Leadership
Malone University’s online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership provides you with the training you need to become a frontrunner in your field. With a focus on the human component of organizations, the program prepares you to effectively run departments, divisions, and organizations.
At Malone, the online organizational leadership degree program teaches relevant skills that help you change the dynamics of your workplace. Building on a Christ-centered approach, the program readies you to develop organizational vision and engage others at the highest level of ethical standards.
Key topics covered by our online master’s in organizational leadership curriculum include:
• Leadership vs. management
• Identification of personal leadership strengths and style
• Financial and resource management
• Effective communication across a variety of media
• Research strategies
• Ethical decision making
• Relevant legal principles
• Human resources
• Current issues in leadership
• Theories of followership
• Cultural perspectives within a Christian framework
• Corporate strategies and governance
The program also emphasizes practical skill development. You will learn how to:
• Effect change in organizations
• Resolve common situations found in organizations
• Communicate successfully through a variety of mediums
• Inspire and engage followers
• Promote and nurture individual growth in others to help achieve organizational goals
• Interpret and apply research findings to maximize organizational effectiveness
We are also exceptionally proud of our faculty. Providing you with years of real-world business expertise, our instructors are continually committed to offering the highest levels of professional nurturing within our digital learning environment. Malone’s online master’s of organizational leadership program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Upon graduation, you will be well-prepared to take on leadership roles in a wide range of areas, such as corporations, nonprofit organizations, health care, and more. Notable employers of our graduates include The J.M. Smucker Co., TimkenSteel, Diebold and the American Red Cross.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Size & Settings: 0-999