Earn Your M.S. in Human Resource Education from LSU Online
One of the top programs of its kind in the United States, the LSU Master of Science in human resource education online program can help you prepare to meet the growing demand for professionals who can facilitate and lead positive change.
With concentrations in human resource and leadership development, and in workforce development, you can shape your degree to fit your career goals. The LSU Online MSHRE features flexible scheduling ideal for working professionals, along with completion in as few as 12 months. Choose from these concentrations:
The MSHRE with a concentration in workforce development online program prepares you to meet the challenges of workforce globalization, talent development, evolving technology, and productivity pressures within any organization. After completing 12 of the 36 hours, you can earn a graduate certificate in workforce development.
Top Reasons to Enroll
- Accelerated online format. Complete your degree in as few as 12 months.
- Designed and taught by a diverse, multidisciplinary, and award-winning faculty who are among the top researchers in their field
- 7-week courses, multiple start dates each year for flexibility and convenience
- Affordable tuition, 100% online course work
- Graduate certificate upon completion of workforce development program
In this program, you will gain:
- Graduate training for economic development and workforce development professionals
- Ability to develop and leverage an organization’s human capital resources
- Preparation for a wide range of leadership positions, including those in business, government, and nonprofits
- Expansion of knowledge and skills needed to become a consultant or transition to new roles
- Skills to increase effectiveness as an organizational leader in supporting strategic change
• Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™)