Master of Business Administration
Earn your Master of Business Administration Degree Online
Set yourself apart with the LSU Flores Online Master of Business Administration program. Designed for professionals with at least five years of work experience, this 100 percent online program helps students hone the leadership, management and critical analysis skills to advance in any industry. It also qualifies graduates for a variety of leadership positions in the corporate world including healthcare, internal audit, information technology, human resources, and finance.
Top Reasons to Enroll
- 100 percent online course work
- Affordable tuition
- Multiple start dates
- Complete in as few as 18 months
In this Online Master of Business Administration program, you will:
- Strengthen your core competencies, building character and increasing knowledge, skills and abilities across all business areas.
- Understand the factors influencing the behavior of individuals in organizations, including the individual and contextual determinants of behavior and the tools managers use to influence and direct employee behavior
- Explore investment and financing decisions, marketing research, product development and management, and the processes of operations management
Louisiana State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOCTM) to award bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. The E.J. Ourso College of Business is accredited by the Association to Adv