The Path to a better future is right in front of you
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Master of Public Administration: Healthcare
Liberty University’s Master of Public Administration – Healthcare, 100% online program, prepares you to manage and deliver healthcare education, products and services to the public.
You will gain a greater understanding of:
· Leadership and collaboration skills needed to facilitate the effective administration and delivery of healthcare.
· The challenges public, private and non-profit leaders and managers face in executing public healthcare policies and how to practically address these issues.
· Contemporary legal challenges as well as shifting cultural demographics, political movements, and strategies for urban and community development.
Potential Career Fields:
· Administrative Services Managers
· Community Health Workers
· General and Operations Managers
· Medical and Health Service Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Public Policy, Healthcare Administration or Public Health.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Available to many students and parents, loans are an option for funding one's education.
Size & Settings: 40,000+