The Path to a better future is right in front of you
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL 60446
MA in Organizational Leadership
Online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Become the leader that others choose to follow. Lewis University's online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership builds upon your innate ability to inspire others, instilling within you the advanced skills, techniques, theories and perspectives that will enable you to effectively empower and motivate people in your organization. The curriculum is designed with real-world, applicable examples and a Capstone Project is integrated, so the knowledge gained can be directly applied to your career.
• Five Concentration Options:
o Higher Education - Student Services
o Nonprofit Management
o Organizational Management
o Professional and Executive Coaching
o Training and Development
• 100% online format
• Complete in as little as in 2 years
Why choose Lewis University?
• Personalized education that fits your professional goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration.
• Relatable and engaging coursework is based off real-world examples and incorporates a capstone project, ensuring that what you learn in the classroom will be immediately applicable to your career.
• Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for organizational leadership and the latest learning in a competitive field.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university / Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale / Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis / 24 years of age / 3 years of work experience
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Loans are available for those who qualify. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Lewis University FAFSA School Code: 001707.
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999