The Path to a better future is right in front of you
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL 60446
Graduate Certificate in Professional and Executive Coaching
The online Graduate Certificate in Professional and Executive Coaching is an 18-credit program that provides the foundation for a comprehensive understanding of business coaching theory, methodology and techniques. The certificate courses meet all required coach training hours for students to become certified coaches through the International Coach Federation (ICF).
• Accelerated Program: In just 12 months, you can earn your Coaching Graduate Certificate with the leadership and people-oriented skills you need to advance your career.
• 100% Online: All courses are offered in a convenient, flexible online format allowing you to earn your graduate certificate while balancing life's other responsibilities.
• Affordable Alternative: Career-driven professionals seeking advanced education on a smaller budget are ideal candidates for a certificate.
• Industry Versatility: Students can utilize their existing background and dynamic skills in organizational leadership across many domains including business, education, government and non-profit.
• Transferable Credits: Should you decide to continue your advanced studies after completing your graduate certificate, all credit hours earned can be applied towards Lewis University's online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Loans are available for those who qualify. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Lewis University FAFSA School Code: 001707.
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999