Master of Education in Teacher Leadership with specialization in ESL
Earn your M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership with a Specialization in ESL online
Lamar University’s M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership with a Specialization in ESL online degree program prepares teachers with the motivational, management and assessment skills to help English language learners succeed in the classroom and beyond. It is designed to meet the requirements for adding an ESL specialization to your teaching certification.
As a graduate of the program, you will have the skills to:
- Develop data-driven curriculum and instruction with sociocultural factors that affect learning in mind
- Support learning by building key relationships with students, teachers, faculty, parents and the community at large
- Tailor instructional programs to assist, instruct and support the educational needs of English language learners
Top reasons to enroll
- Lamar University’s online programs are recognized as among the best in the nation in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Programs rankings
- One of the fastest-growing public universities in Texas
- Member The Texas State University System®
Lamar University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lamar University.
Lamar University’s College of Education and Human Development is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). Formerly the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), CAEP advances excellence in educator preparation through evidence-based accreditation that assures quality and supports continuous improvement to strengthen P-12 student learning.
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999