Earn Your Master of Science in Nursing in Nursing Education Online
Your MSN in Nursing Education prepares you to develop the next generation of outstanding nurses. The online format lets you continue to excel in your current role while learning to design an engaging educational environment for future nurses.
In this highly respected, ACEN-accredited graduate nursing program, you will learn:
- Core knowledge and teaching methodologies that will prepare your students to deliver quality care in a rapidly changing health care landscape
- Strategies for designing and implementing challenging and effective learning objectives and curricula
- Advanced instructional methods that enable you to create an engaging and active learning environment
Top Reasons to Enroll
- Ranked #1 in affordability by GetEducated.com with a 50% lower tuition rate than most comparable programs
- Ranked #2 MSN program in the country by U.S. News & World Report
- Convenient online classes let you easily manage coursework with your professional and personal life
- No GRE or GMAT required for those with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Degree completion in as few as 24 months
- Financial aid and scholarships available
• Complete online application.
• Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
• Accumulative GPA of 3.0
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a nationally accredited nursing program (ACENor CCNE).
• Current unencumbered, verifiable Registered Nurse (RN) license from any state in the United States covered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.
• Entrance exam will be waived for applicants with a BSN from a nationally accredited program and an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Students who have a BSN with a cumulative GPA of 2.70 to 2.99 must submit a MAT score of 393 or score sufficient to meet a graduate formula of GPA x 200+MAT>or=985.
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999