Educational Technology Leadership
Earn your M.Ed. in Educational Technology Leadership online
The Master of Education in Educational Technology Leadership (ETL) program is designed to prepare educators to proficiently use technology and serve as leaders in integrating technology into the classroom. This curriculum can also accommodate the needs of corporate trainers and other educators outside the academic realm. Educational technology leaders around the nation are viewed as important problem solvers.
As a graduate of the program, you will have the skills to:
- Be proficient at designing instructional systems and materials that facilitate learning through technology
- Enhance your marketability and salary potential
- Become a leader in integrating technology in the classroom
Top reasons to enroll
- Lamar University’s online programs are recognized as among the best in the nation in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Programs rankings
- One of the fastest-growing public universities in Texas
- Member The Texas State University System®
Lamar University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lamar University.
Lamar University’s College of Education and Human Development is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). Formerly the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), CAEP advances excellence in educator preparation through evidence-based accreditation that assures quality and supports continuous improvement to strengthen P-12 student learning.
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999