Earn your M.Ed. in Educational Administration online
The Master of Education in Educational Administration degree program is designed to develop leaders that build diverse, inclusive learning communities of continuous improvement. The program provides relevant, research-based content designed to fully prepare you for the state principal certification exam.
As a graduate of the program, you will have the skills to:
- Gain opportunities in school district leadership
- Enhance your marketability and salary potential
- Apply best practices for instructional leadership related to curriculum, instruction, supervision, and theories and methods for professional development
Top reasons to enroll
- Lamar University’s online programs are recognized as among the best in the nation in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Programs rankings
- One of the fastest-growing public universities in Texas
- Member The Texas State University System®
Lamar University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lamar University.
Lamar University’s College of Education and Human Development is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). Formerly the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), CAEP advances excellence in educator preparation through evidence-based accreditation that assures quality and supports continuous improvement to strengthen P-12 student learning.
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999