Digital Learning and Leading
Earn your M.Ed. in Digital Learning and Leading online
This program meets the needs of today’s technology-infused teaching environment by giving you the confidence and skills to create interactive, learner-centered environments using instructional technology to engage and motivate students. Develop both your digital knowledge as well as your leadership abilities with the tools, skills and knowledge to empower those in your educational community to step outside their comfort zone and into the digital future.
As a graduate of this program, you will have the skills to:
- Understand how to address the organizational resistance often associated with innovation
- Know how to quantify and assess learning within the digital environment
- Build an e-portfolio of applied learnings that demonstrates your skill in innovative uses of digital resources
Top reasons to enroll
- 100% online coursework—flexible and convenient
- No teaching certification required to enter program
- Opportunity to earn your Certified Digital Educator credential after first 6 hours
Lamar University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lamar University.
Lamar University’s College of Education and Human Development is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). Formerly the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), CAEP advances excellence in educator preparation through evidence-based accreditation that assures quality and supports continuous improvement to strengthen P-12 student learning.
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999