The La Sierra School of Education provides students with a quality education that focuses on the moral and ethical dimensions of education, all within a close-knit Christian environment.
La Sierra’s Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) program is for persons who wish to obtain a State of California Teaching Credential and also take additional Master’s level courses, well equipping students for life after graduate school. La Sierra's M.A.T. program is also available completely online for those students who would prefer to work from the comfort of their home.
Getting an M.A.T. at La Sierra offers you:
- Online and evening classes to accommodate working professionals
- Full-time and part-time enrollment options
- Small class sizes
- Personal attention from friendly, informed administrators and staff members
- Highly experienced faculty
- Financial Aid: Tuition scholarships available for most graduate students. Student are also encouraged to apply for FAFSA (school code: 001215).
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution. Passing CBEST score is also required.
- Start Dates: Start dates available in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges