MBA in Information Security Management - Cyber Security
The six Cyber Security courses in our MBA specialization are designed to provide realistic recommendations for improving the information security of an organization. In addition to providing background on the growing need for and issues associated with information security, these courses will help students develop practical information security programs that include the people, process and technology components essential to any effective management program. The courses also provide students with practical experience in risk assessment and management, business continuity planning and incident response from an information security management perspective. Students will also examine current and emerging trends including security for cloud computing, wireless technology and devices and Advanced Persistent threats.
This specialization incorporates the ten domains from the CISSP certification and the CISM program areas. If you have a keen interest in information security yet need a comprehensive MBA program to hone your leadership and business management skills, this degree program is for you.
Program Learning Outcomes:
• Demonstrate how to create a security policy in an organization and explain how to enforce compliance
• Apply basic technical security concepts to a current state of security within an organization using a layered security model
• Conduct an extensive gap analysis of various systems, and develop a risk management plan for an organization
• Develop a disaster recovery plan and implement lessons learned from previous disasters to improve the plan
• Examine and analyze the organizational implications of current and emerging issues such as cloud security, wireless technology and devices and Advanced Persistent threats.
• Develop foundational business knowledge and skills through the core courses
Contact the school for information
Must have an accredited bachelor's degree.
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here