Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership
The Doctor of Philosophy with a major in Organizational Leadership includes both onsite classes in Indiana and online coursework. Its mission is to provide a Christ centered, innovative, and challenging doctoral program, which enables students to become accomplished in current knowledge, best practices, research, self-directed learning, and teaching.
Our curriculum is designed to contribute to the student’s development as a servant leader who has mastered all of the elements represented in the conceptional leadership model.
Relevant and Convenient
- Program is offered online and the onsite is offered in a blended format.
- Complete your degree in as few as 40 months.
- Cohort groups provide mutual support.
- Professors combine academic credentials with professional expertise.
- Each year, three intensive sessions (Friday and Saturday) are required at Indianapolis North campus between January, April and September. Online students will engage in virtual intensives.
- In addition, there are required residencies in July at the Marion, IN campus for all students, blended and online. The remainder of the summer term is completed online for all students.
Contact Indiana Wesleyan to learn more about our nonprofit Christian university, our Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, or our other degree completion and Master's programs.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission