The Path to a better future is right in front of you
School of Medicine and Health Sciences
2121 I Street
Washington, DC 20052
The George Washington University's (GW) School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers two online programs in Regulatory Affairs: a Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS), and a Graduate Certificate.
Both the online masters and graduate certificate programs prepare scientists and regulatory professionals to manage the key elements of the regulatory process. The rigorous curriculum focuses on regulatory strategy, regulatory guidance, regulatory compliance, legal and ethical issues, processes for product development and the business and political components of regulation in clinical research, all while reinforcing the science behind the methods
• Global Perspective: Gain multi-faceted skills needed in today's local markets and abroad.
• Interdisciplinary Approach: Graduate with expert knowledge of regulatory strategies from the combined practices from law, health and business.
• Extensive Networking Opportunities: Engage with a rich, global network of professionals who are actively shaping regulatory policy.
• Practitioner Faculty: Learn from former FDA officials and renowned industry insiders.
• Applied Curriculum: Study a curriculum designed by industry experts in research, development and health care regulation.
• Flexible Learning Environment:Benefit from the flexibility and freedom to complete your two-year degree while maintaining personal and professional commitments.
GW's online Master of Science in Health Science (MSHS) in Regulatory Affairs program consists of 36 credits hours to be completed over two years. The graduate certificate in Regulatory Affairs consists of five core courses and one research course and can be completed in two years.
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Loans Offered: The Office of Student Financial Assistance offers financial aid in the form of Federal Stafford Loans and alternative loans to graduate students seeking to finance their graduate educations.
Locale: Large City