Online MSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management
The online MSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management program from the George Washington University prepares you to lead clinical operations across multiple health service delivery systems. You’ll learn to improve communications, lead quality improvement efforts, and conduct data analysis for strategic organizational development.
• Modality: 100% online
• Total credit hours: 36
• Total number of courses: 11
• Program completion: 2 years, depending on the number of courses taken per semester
• Residency requirements: No on-campus residency or practicum
MSHS IN CLINICAL OPERATIONS AND HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
• Prepare for PMP Exam: Students will be prepared with the knowledge and skills to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam, an important industry-recognized certification for operations and product managers.
• Mentorship and Practicum Experience: The curriculum offers you exposure to real-world business challenges through case studies, mentoring, and practicum experience.
• No On-Campus Residency: The MSHS does not require an on-campus residency or practicum.
• No GRE Required: GW’s School of Medicine and Health Sciences programs do not require a GRE for admissions.
Graduates of this program gain the skills and experience necessary to pursue a variety of career options including:
• Director of clinical operations
• Clinical manager
• Clinical supervisor
• Vice president of operations
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to providing students and their families with the information they need to navigate and understand the financial aid process.
• FAFSA Federal ID: 001444
MINIMUM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
• GPA of 3.0
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
• A background in healthcare is strongly recommended, but not required
• For international students, submit your official score of one of the following exams:
o Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
o International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
o Pearson Test of English (PTE)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education