4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management
George Mason University's online Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management teaches a curriculum that is aligned with the on ground CAHME-accredited leadership program, combining online class convenience with experiential, on-site practicums. Students develop a robust, executive level skill-set combining integral strategic, business, analytic, and decision-making methodologies rooted in real-world, evidenced-based research and application. The program can be completed in 32 months with synchronous, asynchronous, and field practicum courses.
The evidence-based curriculum is designed to develop proficiency in the executive competencies necessary for future success in healthcare administration.
The content is routinely assessed and adjusted in response to:
• Demonstrated student proficiency
• Evidence of alumni career success
• Purposeful guidance of the employers we serve
• Renowned faculty through executive healthcare experience, research, and consulting
Why Choose Mason's MHA?
• Our online program is a mirror image of the CAHME accredited MHA offered on campus
• Online delivery format provides flexibility and accessibility for working professionals everywhere
• Outcomes-focused program through competency-based education
• Competitive price point for tuition
• GRE/GMAT not required
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Intensive
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). GMU FAFSA Code: 003749
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999