The Path to a better future is right in front of you
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management
George Mason University's online Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management teaches a curriculum that is aligned with the on ground CAHME-accredited leadership program, combining online class convenience with experiential, on-site practicums. Students develop a robust, executive level skill-set combining integral strategic, business, analytic, and decision-making methodologies rooted in real-world, evidenced-based research and application. The program can be completed in 32 months with synchronous, asynchronous, and field practicum courses.
The evidence-based curriculum is designed to develop proficiency in the executive competencies necessary for future success in healthcare administration.
The content is routinely assessed and adjusted in response to:
• Demonstrated student proficiency
• Evidence of alumni career success
• Purposeful guidance of the employers we serve
• Renowned faculty through executive healthcare experience, research, and consulting
Why Choose Mason's MHA?
• Our online program is a mirror image of the CAHME accredited MHA offered on campus
• Online delivery format provides flexibility and accessibility for working professionals everywhere
• Outcomes-focused program through competency-based education
• Competitive price point for tuition
• GRE/GMAT not required
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Intensive
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). GMU FAFSA Code: 003749
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999