Emporia State University
The Teachers College
M.S. in Educational Administration (concentration Pre-K-12).
The Master of Science and non-degree programs in Educational Administration qualify students for Building-Level Leadership license/licensure endorsement in the levels at which they are certified. District Leadership-level license/licensure is also available. EA Building license is Pre-K-12 for everyone.
- Admission to graduate study by the ESU Graduate School.1.
- GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of college course work for degree-seeking students or last 30 graduate hours for non-degree building level administration. GPA of 3.0 on the first 30 hours of graduate work for district level administration.
- Complete Departmental Essay.
- The applicant must be certified as a teacher/administrator (to perform a professional role in public school district level applicants, must be eligible for licensure as a building administrator). Students outside of Kansas are advised to contact their state departments of education to determine specific state licensing requirements.
- The applicant must have a minimum of five years of accredited professional experience, to be eligible for the state building-level license.
- Two recommendations from supervising administrators.
- Current Resume.
- Complete and sign the Disposition Form.
Accreditation:The M.S. in Educational Administration is accredited by NCATE and the Higher Learning Commission.
International Student Requirements:For international student admissions, please visit our International Education web site.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 35
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Remote Town
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999