The Path to a better future is right in front of you
600 South Clyde Morris Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
MS Engineering Management
The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM) welcomes engineering and scientific professionals (STEM-professionals) who seek to transition into a managerial career path.
The MSEM program is a multidisciplinary program with a core that includes both technical and management focuses. Students choose from an extensive range of specializations including Aviation/Aerospace – a track unique to Embry-Riddle. Students will gain sound managerial decision-making, leadership, and other business skills critical to the success of today’s firms. This one of a kind program is the only such program in the U.S. to offer the aviation and aerospace management concentrations.
Embry-Riddle Worldwide online classes require no commuting or sitting in a classroom, and students can set their own schedule. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you can earn your degree virtually anywhere. Courses are delivered asynchronously and students can plan on spending 8-12 hours per week on classwork.
Choose from seven concentrations:
2) Aviation and Aerospace Management
3) Logistics and Supply Chain Management
4) Systems Engineering
5) Financial Management
6) Project Management
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is the world's oldest, largest, and most prestigious university specializing in aviation and aerospace. We’re also the only fully accredited, aviation and aerospace-oriented university in the world.
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Colleges, Engineering Programs, 2017
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Online Programs, 2017
- Best Engineering Programs, College Choice 2016
- More than 33,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in degree programs in more than 70 areas of study each year.
- We engage in groundbreaking research that addresses the unique needs of the aviation, aerospace, and related industries.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999