Eastern New Mexico University
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Nursing with emphasis in Nursing Education
Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is designed for experienced RNs with a BSN degree who want the convenience and flexibility an online program can offer.
ENMU offers a high quality MSN program at an affordable rate. Students taking 6 hours or fewer in a semester pay in-state rates!
On completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
1. Evaluate today’s nursing curricula in both academic nursing education and professional staff development.
2. Apply leadership principles to respond to the growing complexity of healthcare instruction at all levels.
3. Analyze nursing philosophy and methods of qualitative and quantitative research to make evidenced-based nursing practice decisions as an educator.
4. Examine personal and professional ethics regarding health policy decisions, plans, and actions to be undertaken to achieve quality health care delivery within a society.
5. Design a contextual nursing program curriculum.
6. Apply culturally sensitive and evidenced based teaching strategies addressing the needs of diverse learning populations.
Eastern New Mexico University’s Master’s in Nursing Program has applied for candidacy with the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).ENMU’s RN – BSN program is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
International Student Requirements:
Current RN licensure valid in the United States and a BSN degree are required.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 36
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $221.36/469.01 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Remote Town
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999