Concordia University - Wisconsin
Concordia University Wisconsin
Educational Design & Technology
Master of Science in Education
Join a community of educators who are committed to pushing the boundaries of teaching and learning in the 21st century. Learn to harness current and emerging technology in order to design high impact, fully engaging learning experiences. In this online graduate Educational Design & Technology program, you will explore the many challenges and opportunities of faith, life and learning in the digital age.
Program Features and Benefits
* Discover the “what” and “how” of 21st century teaching and learning
* Gain confidence in educational technology leadership and innovation
* Cultivate digital literacy and digital citizenship in yourself and your learners
* Learn to design highly effective and highly engaging learning experiences
* Explore how Christian values can inform education in a digital world
* Gain proficiency in project based learning, game-based learning and other immersive learning experiences
* 25% tuition discount for those working in a Christian school
Concordia University Wisconsin is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of The North Central Education programs are approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
International Student Requirements:
Please visit our website to learn more details.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 33
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $490 for the 2012-2013 academic year USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Fringe Rural Area
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999