The Path to a better future is right in front of you
231 N. Martingale Road 6th floor
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Master of Science in Information Technology - Project Management
Interested in managing information and technology tools?
Colorado Technical University’s online Master of Science in Information Technology degree programs rank among the Best Online Programs by U.S. News & World Report.1 The MSIT-Project Management program is accredited by the PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
The degree program is designed to provide the skills and knowledge to:
· Plan projects effectively, taking into consideration the constraints of time, cost, resources, and specifications
· Develop from a basic project plan a work-breakdown structure to the lowest granularity permitted by cost
· Determine and calculate project risks according to classical risk analysis
· Plan and manage contractual purchasing issues including procurement and supply, outsourcing, and just-in-time
· Evaluate and present project objectives, requirements, scope, and budgeting effectively to upper management.
In the IT Capstone, you have the opportunity to complete an in-depth project utilizing project management techniques and focusing on a major technical problem or major issue that impacts your own organization or in a desired area of study.
CTU strives to make it convenient to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Colorado Technical University Online participates in many federal and state financial aid programs. We also administer institutional aid. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Size & Settings: 0-999
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here