Interested in managing tech systems?
Colorado Technical University has a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Technology Management degree program designed to help you prepare for elevated responsibilities in technology systems management. CTU’s MBA degree program was named a Tier One program among North American universities in 2016 by CEO Magazine.1
Take a look at CTU’s ACBSP-accredited curriculum.
CTU’sdegree program balances advanced business management concepts with principles of technical systems. Coursework is designed to help you explore database management, networking, telecommunications systems, planning, development, operations and more. You may be expected to:
- Prepare the implementation and management of a systems development life cycle to meet organizational goals.
- Assess IT capabilities and competencies to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Apply managerial skills to solving problems, individually and collaboratively.
- Use technology to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in achieving goals.
- Demonstrate effective communication across a range of channels.
- Validate and justify decisions with the appropriate research.
- Employ leadership, ethics, strategy and critical thinking to meet organizational goals.
Ready for more?
Invest in your future. See if CTU’s MBA-Technology Management program is right for you.
1 CEO Magazine, a publication of the International Graduate Forum, named CTU’s MBA program a Tier One program among North American universities in 2016.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcommission.org.
Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Must have a Bachelor's degree to apply. *Not all programs are available to residents of all states. Admissions staff will advise prospective students of any specific limitations for their states.