Online master's in computer engineering
Whether you're looking to increase your salary, earn the opportunity to work on higher-level projects, or simply need to keep up with the pace of innovation, CSU's computer engineering master's degree can help you get there.
Designed for engineering professionals, the program offers a customizable curriculum students can tailor to meet their interests and career goals, with the flexibility to study online.
What you learn
The M.E. and M.S. programs are coursework-only degrees that focus on a wide range of hardware and software applications. Heavy emphasis is placed on computer system design and exploration, architecture of mobile and warehouse scale computers, network programming, and internet protocols.
Students in CSU's online master's in computer engineering program will learn:
- Up-to-date industry trends and technology capabilities.
- To apply creativity, in-depth knowledge, and information gained to their own careers – in many cases having access to knowledge that is not broadly known yet due to innovative faculty research.
- Information that will provide specific depth in their area of focus such as high-performance computing, embedded systems, networking, etc.
- To identify, formulate, and solve advanced engineering problems using fundamental computer engineering principles, methodologies, and tools.
- To combine theory and mathematics to create simulations/prototypes using modern modeling software – the same as what is used in industry.
- To understand the ethical, economic, environmental, and societal impacts of their work.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission