CTG - Education Leadership Principal Licensure
The educational leadership–principal licensure certificate is a 24-credit, stand-alone certificate recognized by educational and professional institutions nationally.
- Facilitate the development, articulation, implementation, and stewardship of a learning vision shared and supported by educational stakeholders.
- Validate, nurture, and sustain a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
- Manage the organization, operation, and resources of a school to create a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop systems and relationships to engage and leverage resources, from within and outside the school, to maximize the school’s ability to successfully implement initiatives that better serve the diverse needs of students.
- Create and utilize processes to empower leadership teams that support change and encourage improvements consistent with policies, laws, and agreements.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid Description: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Classification: Higher Education Institution (Not Carnegie Classified)
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999