MS in Health Care Administration
163 South Willard St.
Burlington, VT 05401
MS in Health Care Administration, Graduate Level Healthcare Information Systems Certificate, Graduate Level Healthcare Quality Improvement Certificate
Our graduate Health Care Administration program was developed in collaboration with leaders and practitioners from a variety of disciplines within the health care field. Pursuing your graduate studies with Champlain College will make you a member of a premier learning community that will teach you how to thrive and lead in an environment of rapid change.
Benefits of the Champlain Masters in Health Care Administration:
- Become a leader in performance improvement. The program’s framework of performance improvement procedures will train you to guide your organization by the highest quality-improvement standards.
- Gain an edge with comprehensive technical knowledge. You’ll master information technology systems involved with all aspects of health care to support cost-control strategies and best-practice initiatives.
- Courses designed by health care professionals. The faculty members who deliver our program are practitioners in the health care sector with broad experience as consultants, lawyers, CEOs, chief operating officers, information officers, and more.
- Online courses offer flexibility and convenience. Most of the program is offered online, allowing you to participate in a challenging, high-quality education while maintaining your busy lifestyle.
- Pursue valuable networking opportunities in a rich residency experience. In the two-day residency at Champlain College, you’ll integrate the concepts and skills acquired through your classes with real-time presentations and discussions. You will develop lasting connections with fellow students, faculty and other leaders in the field.
No field has as much promise of growth and employment opportunities as health care. Champlain’s program prepares industry leaders for demographic changes, increased regulation, funding challenges, operational efficiencies and emerging needs of the aging population.
Accreditation:Champlain College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Eligibility Requirements:Must have Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: You may be eligible for a variety of financial aid programs from the state and the federal government. Some examples are Pell Grants, Stafford Loans, and VSAC (Vermont Student Assistance Corporation) state grants.
Locale: Small City