The Path to a better future is right in front of you
163 South Willard St.
Burlington, VT 05401
Master of Business Administration
To be a successful business leader, you must identify how the challenges you face are connected, and make your decisions accordingly.
That's why Champlain's online MBA curriculum integrates your real-world work projects with the business skills you learn in the classroom--bringing the subject material to life. By working closely with your professors and your fellow MBA candidates, you will establish connections and foster relationships through this program that will benefit every evolution of your career.
As an online MBA student at Champlain, you'll enjoy the flexibility to attend to the many facets of your busy life, while you work toward your degree.
Benefits of the Stiller School MBA:
- Immediate return on investment. Courses are designed to help you approach real-world challenges with confidence and success.
- Integration of coursework into your career. Rather than reading case studies from unknown companies, your current organization is your case study and laboratory for learning.
- Faculty members are business leaders. Our MBA faculty are both scholars and practitioners, sharing with you personal perspectives, academic insight, and experience.
- Online courses offer flexibility and convenience. Most of the program is offered online, allowing you to participate in a challenging, high-quality education while maintaining your busy lifestyle.
- Three day residency on our Burlington campus. Spend time in beautiful Burlington, Vermont working with students on how to interact and influence team-building in the workplace.
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: You may be eligible for a variety of financial aid programs from the state and the federal government. Some examples are Pell Grants, Stafford Loans, and VSAC (Vermont Student Assistance Corporation) state grants.
Locale: Small City