Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Cameron’s School of Business has a long history or providing students with high quality education and preparing them to join or progress in the business world. Cameron's Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program (MSOL) is a great value for students looking to move ahead. Leadership is action. Take the next step in your career with Cameron!
With an MSOL degree, our students are prepared to take action as true leaders and effective managers in their organizations. Students will gain expertise in the following subjects: leadership, organizational behavior, training and development, change management and strategic management.
The flexibility of an online program that still has local roots is an attractive balance for many students. Our full-time faculty are all located on campus and hold regular office hours during which students can schedule appointments or phone calls. This makes the program perfect for working professionals whose schedules do not allow them to attend face-to-face classes, but who also seek accessibility of their professors.
To complete an MSOL at Cameron, students must complete the following requirements. There are no prerequisites for the MSOL program.
- Core Courses (18 hours): Organizational Behavior, Leadership & Knowledge Management, Training & Development, Strategic Knowledge & Change Management, Data-Driven Decision Making, and Global Policy & Strategy.
- Elective Courses (12 hours): Each student will take 12 hours of business electives. Students may choose to concentrate their electives in a particular area or select from multiple disciplines within the School of Business. An advisor is available to assist students with their selections.
- Capstone Experience (3 hours) and Comprehensive Exam or Graduate Thesis (6 hours)
Graduate students in Cameron’s School of Business have an entire support team behind them every step of the way. Each student will have a team of full-time, on-campus professors and the graduate coordinator’s office keeping their best interests in mind. All of the graduate faculty in the School of Business hold doctorate degrees and together have an average of almost 20 years of experience teaching in higher education.
Cameron University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission North Central Association. The MSOL program is not currently accredited.
International Student Requirements:
- Application for Admission AND US$35.00 Application Fee.
- Official transcript indicating completion of undergraduate degree. Course work completed outside of the U.S.A. must be evaluated by WES or ECE.
- Six months of current bank statements (or Bank Letter) indicating availability of funds.
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Biographical page of passport
- Proof of English Proficiency. 550 TOEFL PBT or 79 TOEFL IBT. IELTS score of 6.5. Or, proof of 12 weeks of intensive English study at an approved ESL program in the U.S. after achieving minimum TOEFL score of 500 (PBT) or 61 (IBT) or minimum IELTS overall band of 5.5. If you completed 24 semester credit hours at a college or university in the United States, you are not required to submit proof of English proficiency.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
# of Credits Required: 33-36
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $275 Resident and $345 Non-Resident USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999