California Institute of Integral Studies
School of Professional Psychology and Health
MA in Integrative Health Studies
Integrative Health Studies
Our online hybrid MA in Integrative Health Studies prepares students to become leaders in the expanding fields of integrative health, personal wellness, and health promotion. We teach a client-centered, individualized approach to health coaching, combining a whole-person model with evidence-based strategies and practices. Through a focus on integrative tools like whole foods nutrition, stress management, fitness, complementary therapies, mindfulness, and interpersonal neurobiology, our graduates provide the culturally sensitive knowledge, practices, and resources needed to advance the health and wellness of individuals and communities.
About the Program
- In our online hybrid model, each semester includes a residential retreat in the San Francisco Bay Area, followed by online coursework.
- Students meet and learn with colleagues without having to relocate to San Francisco.
- All classes are taught by CIIS faculty using our unique integral approach.
- Students create their own schedules—perfect for working adults and parents.
- Students graduate with two certificates: Integrative Health/Wellness Coaching and Wellness Management, and Guided Imagery.
CIIS is accredited since 1981 by:
Western Association of Schools and Colleges - Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100
Alameda, CA 94501
Fax: (510) 748-9797
International Student Requirements:
Degree Requirement: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: No
# of Credits Required: 36
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 1165 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 1,000-2,999