- No Exams or Tests
- No GMAT or GRE Required
- Real Consulting Projects
- Hands-on Experience
- Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify
No More Tests or Exams.
CiAM's Executive Management & Entrepreneurship MBA program is the only one of its kind. Instead of tests, CiAM bases grades on papers, reports, and presentations. Each course has one consulting project or in-depth case study, which means that students end our MBA Program with up to 12 consulting projects to put in their portfolio and real business experience in 12-course subjects.
No GMAT or GRE Required.
CiAM believes in practical, functional, and applicable knowledge – not test scores on a piece of paper, so we do not require the GMAT or GRE as an admissions requirement.
Available Both Online and On-campus
Our state of the art online platform allows 24-hour online access to course materials, across multiple platforms and our small class sizes provide rich interaction with our gifted faculty – all designed to provide the best learning environment for you. The 36-credit hour MBA program is designed to meet the needs of working professionals in a wide range of business fields. Multiple track options, weekend/night classes, low tuition rates, and dedicated expert faculty make CiAM the best choice for your MBA.
Consult with Real Companies in Class!
As a CiAM MBA student, you will be working with up to 12 real US business clients on consulting projects throughout your studies, gaining unbeatable hands-on business experience. We pride ourselves on having a curriculum our students can directly apply to their own business, career, or any other future venture. With a wide range of consulting projects in various industries, we aim to provide you with a wide range and depth of experience not found anywhere else.
CiAM offers 6 terms each year with new cohorts of students admitted at the beginning of each term. Success completion of the MBA program requires students complete the twelve-course curriculum, with a total of 36 credits. Leadership and teamwork skills are developed as students work collaboratively throughout their course of study, and there is a continuous focus on the development of effective written and oral communication.
The MBA program has 3 different track options:
- 11-Month Full-time (7 Week Courses)
- 22-Month Full-time (15 Week Courses)
- 22-Month Part-time (7 Week Courses)
- U.S. domestic students only (Not available for International Students)
Come Join Us at CIAM!
We are ecstatic that you are interested in taking your education to the next level. Our amazing Admissions team is here to help you explore what our MBA experience has to offer you. Our friendly Admissions team is ready to help you with your MBA decision and show you the value of the CIAM experience.
Discover How CiAM’s MBA will Enhance Your Career and Change Your Life – CONTACT US TODAY.
The California Institute of Advanced Management (CIAM) is a 501c(3) Nonprofit University established in 2011, accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and has received Candidacy with WASC Senior College and University Commission.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution in the U.S. or completion of the equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized/accredited institution overseas with a 3.0 or higher GPA (on a 4.0 scale) as shown in the following supporting documents: a. Original or certified copies of all OFFICIAL academic transcripts in the original language from the issuing institution with official translations (two copies)
b. A course-by-course credential evaluation (report) on the submitted transcripts from an evaluation service in the U.S.
2. Minimum one year of organizational work experience
3. Successful completion of the CIAM Assessment Essay
4. Obtain an acceptable English test score (TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic). Scores are valid only if dated within two (2) years of your CIAM start date.
Note: Candidates not meeting requirements #1 and/or #2 may petition the Dean to request a waiver. Please review the school catalog for more information.