Master of Business Administration
Benedictine's online MBA degree program prepares you to successfully lead organizations through the challenges of 21st century business management, including global issues, evolving technology and a diverse workforce.
Our MBA degree online program provides two options:
- The traditional one-course-at-a-time online MBA program, which busy working professionals can easily fit into their schedules.
- Jump on the fast track by taking two courses at a time in the accelerated online MBA program.
As part of the online MBA program, you will also choose specialty courses from among seven elective areas for a more in-depth study in your area of professional interest. Specialize in:
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation: This concentration consists of the general MBA curriculum plus three courses which focus on recognizing and acting on opportunities involving new ventures.
- Accounting: This concentration solidifies your understanding of accounting theory and best practices so you can provide ethical and accurate services.
- Finance: Benedictine's online curriculum helps you build a solid understanding of managerial finance through a systematic approach to financial analysis; applying techniques for planning, forecasting, and managing finances; and evaluating ways to improve your organization's financial performance.
- Marketing: Develop an effective, comprehensive marketing strategy for each stage of a product or service's life cycle. You'll examine consumer behavior, the impact and application of technology in market research, and acquiring a global perspective.
- International Business: Succeeding in a global economy requires an understanding of multicultural values and norms, as well as as knowledge of international trade and finance.
- Health Care Administration: Benedictine's online health care MBA examines how financial, operations, and marketing apply to health organizations.
- Internet Marketing: Master the powerful online strategies and viral marketing tools you need to succeed in today's fast-moving marketing environment.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Must have at least 2 years of work experience and a Bachelor's degree from an Accredited College or University with a recommended GPA of 3.0 or greater.
Facts & Figures
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Intensive
Loans Offered: We offer a variety of federal, state and institutional financial aid programs. Each program has specific student eligibility requirements. In general, students must be formally admitted as degree-seeking and enrolled for a minimum number of credit hours.
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999