The MS in Leadership & Negotiation will give you the skill set to rise above your immediate situation and influence others to move in mutually satisfying directions. You will learn how to read situations and adapt your leadership and approach to negotiation in a holistic, systematic manner, and understand why superior leadership and negotiation skills are the common denominators of success in virtually all professions.
Explore leadership and negotiation theory and practice, while developing essential career-building soft skills. Graduates will be prepared for employment in a number of spheres, including business, nonprofits, local, state, and federal government, and the international arena. By uniting cutting-edge theory with practical skills, you will be able to differentiate yourself in the workforce. Learn more about our program director Dr. Joshua N. Weiss
Why Choose Bay Path?
- Classes start every October and February
- Convenient schedule offered completely online
- 36 credit program: 12 core courses
- Accelerated 8 week format can be taken full-time or part-time
- Students usually complete their degree in 1-2 years
- Our extraordinary faculty are accomplished in the field
- Receives high accolades from students
- Certificate in Leadership & Negotiation available
- Students have access to online and on-ground support and academic resources
- Financial Aid is available
- No GRE or GMAT required
BAY PATH UNIVERSITY IS ACCREDITED BY THE NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES