MS in Higher Education Administration
Whether you are already a higher education professional or are looking to switch professions, the MS in Higher Education Administration from Bay Path will expand your career opportunities and deepen your knowledge of contemporary issues in higher education.
Learn to identify emerging trends and apply cutting-edge tactics and strategies to address the challenges faced by higher education professionals. The need for qualified administrators in higher education has never been greater. It’s time for you to take the next step in your career.
Why Choose Bay Path?
BAY PATH UNIVERSITY CONTINUES TO BE RECOGNIZED BY ONLINECOLLEGES.NET FOR HAVING ONE OF BEST ONLINE MASTER’S IN EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY!
- Four Concentrations offered:
Online Teaching and Program Administration
- Classes start every October, February and June
- 36 credit program: 12 core courses, offered completely online
- Accelerated 8 week schedule can be taken full-time or part-time
- Students usually complete their degree in 1-2 years
- Award-winning faculty comprised of skilled higher education administrators
- Receives high accolades from our students
- Students pay for tuition and books, no semester or annual fees!
- Students have access to online and on-ground support and academic resources
- Financial Aid is available
- No GMAT or GRE required
BAY PATH UNIVERSITY IS ACCREDITED BY THE NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 36
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 760 USD
Classification: Baccalaureate/Associate's College
Loans Offered: Federal and private loans are available for U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Completion of the Federal Application for Free Financial Aid (FAFSA) and Bay Path College Application for Financial Aid is required.
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999