Cybersecurity equals job security. Students will be educated in all aspects of the leadership of cybersecurity systems and personnel, and will be prepared to assume immediate responsibility for the management and oversight of such systems. They will also acquire necessary and in-demand lifelong learning skills, including the confidence and positive attitude necessary to grow and sustain their careers for decades.
Increasingly, we are learning how cyber threats are posing serious challenges to our businesses, organizations, and government. On all fronts, the need for cyber security professionals far outpaces the supply. In particular, the area of cybersecurity management is at the forefront in this domain.
Why Choose Bay Path?
- Classes start every October, February, and June
- 36 credit program: 12 core courses
- Concentration available in Digital Forensics
- Convenient schedule offered completely online
- Accelerated 8 week format can be taken full-time or part-time
- Students usually complete their degree in 1-2 years
- Our extraordinary faculty are accomplished in the field
- Designed for any college graduate who wants to work in the cybersecurity industry in a leadership capacity
- Receives high accolades from our students
- An extensive technical background is not needed to apply, however, some level of proficiency with computing, particularly networks, would be beneficial
- Students have access to online and on-ground support and academic resources
- Financial Aid is available
- No GRE or GMAT required
BAY PATH UNIVERSITY IS ACCREDITED BY THE NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES