MS in Applied Data Science
Through our rigorous and comprehensive curriculum, Bay Path University’s MS in Applied Data Science will teach the fundamental principles, platforms, and tool-sets of the data science profession. For recent graduates with a strong mathematics and/or statistics background, this program will provide you with solid foundations in both theory and applications to break into this rapidly growing field. For seasoned business analysts, this will serve as a "bridge program" for effective collaboration with data scientists and better business insights in your industry.
Why Choose Bay Path?
- Classes start every October
- Convenient schedule offered completely online
- 36 credit program: 12 courses (8 core courses and 4 elective courses)
- Accelerated 8 week format can be taken full-time or part-time
- Students usually complete their degree in 1-2 years
- Our extraordinary faculty are accomplished in the field
- Students have access to online and on-ground support and academic resources
- Financial Aid is available
- No GRE or GMAT required
BAY PATH UNIVERSITY IS ACCREDITED BY THE NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 36
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 815 USD
Classification: Baccalaureate/Associate's College
Loans Offered: Federal and private loans are available for U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Completion of the Federal Application for Free Financial Aid (FAFSA) and Bay Path College Application for Financial Aid is required.
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999