The Path to a better future is right in front of you
8620 Spectrum Center Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92123
MA in Curriculum and Instruction
All effective education and training begins with thoughtful curriculum. In classrooms and corporate training rooms across the country, curriculum and instruction experts are in demand. The online Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction degree program from Ashford University prepares you for a broad range of careers that require instruction and curriculum design skills. Create the plans that allow teachers, instructors, and trainers to bring out the best in students and employees.
- Analyze evidence- and standards-based instructional strategies aligned with learning and development theories to support highly effective instruction and inclusive learning environments
- Appraise qualities of effective curricula and technology designed to include a variety of learners and abilities in inclusive settings
- Design student-centered learning opportunities, assessments, and curriculum aligned with learning standards and empirically-based instructional design strategies promoting 21st century skills, creativity, and cultural relevance
- Construct effective methods of collaboration, communication, and partnerships with colleagues, community, and related stakeholders
- Evaluate educational action research drawing on critical analysis, research, and methods of various disciplines to address local or global educational issues
Classification: Baccalaureate College—Liberal Arts
Locale: Fringe Town