Master of Science in Education in Gifted, Talented, and Creative
Earn your MSE in Gifted, Talented, and Creative online
Arkansas State University’s Master of Science in Education in Gifted, Talented, and Creative (GTC) offers educators a planned program at the graduate-level degree program which is based on recommendations of professional organizations and accrediting associations such as the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC).
In this program, you will gain expertise in:
- Teacher training, research and service in the areas of identifying gifted students
- Developing educational models for serving the needs of gifted learners
Top reasons to enroll
- Online programs are taught by the same quality faculty who teach on campus
- Degree completion in as few as 18 months
• Arkansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411.
• The College of Education & Behavioral Science is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) at 2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW., Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Phone: (202) 223-0077.
• Arkansas State University is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.