Master of Science in Education in Educational Theory & Practice
Earn your MSE in Educational Theory and Practice online
The Master of Science in Education (MSE) for Educational Theory and Practice offers educators an opportunity to improve their general understanding of curriculum theory and current practices. This program also assists candidates who wish to work toward National Board Certification®.
In this program, your focus will include:
- Practices to enhance student achievement
- Performance and field-based learning activities integrating theory and practice
- Enrichment of teaching knowledge and skills regarding instruction and curriculum
- Preparation for the National Board Certification process
Top reasons to enroll
- Online programs are taught by the same quality faculty who teach on campus
- Degree completion in as few as 18 months
• Arkansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411.
• The College of Education & Behavioral Science is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) at 2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW., Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Phone: (202) 223-0077.
• Arkansas State University is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.