Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership
Earn your MSE in Educational Leadership online
The Master of Science in Education (MSE) in Educational Leadership degree is designed to develop leaders in the educational community. Through this program, you focus on areas of learning that include designing curriculum, implementing research-based instructional strategies, using assessments for learning, and how to effectively motivate students and manage your classroom.
In this program, your focus will include:
- Developing dispositions, knowledge, and skills to become a building-level school leader and administrator
- Building learning communities that support the success of all students and promote continuous organizational improvement
- Integrating theory and practice through authentic, performance-based field activities
Top reasons to enroll
- Online programs are taught by the same quality faculty who teach on campus
- Degree completion in as few as 20 months
• Arkansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411.
• The College of Education & Behavioral Science is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) at 2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW., Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Phone: (202) 223-0077.
• Arkansas State University is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.