Master of Science in Education in Curriculum & Instruction
Earn your Ed.S. in Curriculum Director online
Arkansas State University offers an affordable online Educational Specialist program in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in curriculum and instruction to prepare educators or administrators who possess a master's degree for a campus or district curriculum leadership role. This postgraduate program includes an internship that can be completed while you continue working. In addition, some of the coursework in this program can apply to a doctoral degree in education at Arkansas State University.
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Monitor how effectively curriculum meets students' educational needs
- Analyze the following from the perspective of a Curriculum Director:
- comprehensive studies
- research and data
- administrative logistics
- curriculum design
- innovations and theories
- ethics and professional behavior
- legislative aspects of the school system
Top reasons to enroll
- Complete coursework that can be applied toward a doctoral degree in education at Arkansas State University
- Complete an internship while you continue working
- Degree completion in as few as 24 months
• Arkansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411.
• The College of Education & Behavioral Science is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) at 2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW., Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Phone: (202) 223-0077.
• Arkansas State University is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.