Master of Science in Education for Special Education - Instructional Specialist K-12
Earn your MSE in Special Education – Instructional Specialist K-12 online
The purpose of the Master of Science in Education (MSE) for Special Education - Instructional Specialist K-12 is to offer educators a graduate-level program of study based on the recommendations of professional organizations and accrediting associations such as the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC).
In this program, you will gain the expertise to:
- Teach students exhibiting developmental, learning and behavioral differences
- Consult with general education teachers who have exceptional learners in their classrooms
- Obtain Arkansas licensure as a special education teacher in grades K-12
Top reasons to enroll
- Online programs are taught by the same quality faculty who teach on campus
- Degree completion in as few as 16 months
• Arkansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411.
• The College of Education & Behavioral Science is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) at 2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW., Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Phone: (202) 223-0077.
• Arkansas State University is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.