Ed.S. Education Degree Specialist in Gifted and Talented Director
Earn your Ed.S. in Gifted and Talented Director online
The Education Specialist degree in Gifted and Talented Director is designed to provide educators with a deeper understanding and increased proficiency of the unique needs of gifted and talented students.
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Lead staff in the identification, selection, placement, and the development of gifted children
- Direct the management and continuous improvement of gifted student programs
Top reasons to enroll
- Complete coursework that can be applied toward a doctoral degree in education at Arkansas State University
- Complete an internship while you continue working
- Degree completion in as few as 18 months
• Arkansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411.
• The College of Education & Behavioral Science is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) at 2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW., Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Phone: (202) 223-0077.
• Arkansas State University is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.