Master of Business Administration in Sustainability
Antioch University New England provides experience-based business education that enables students to implement an integrated approach to sustainability so that the world we share thrives now and into the future.
At Antioch University New England you’ll develop the business, communication, critical thinking, strategic planning, and leadership skills you’ll need to enable change in business enterprises that are large or small, established or entrepreneurial, private sector or nonprofit, local or global. You'll form friendships with socially conscious peers who come to Antioch from diverse backgrounds.
Students develop expertise in sustainability methods, systems thinking, leadership, and collaboration through our integrated curriculum. Courses include:
- Introduction to Sustainability & Systems Thinking
- Teams & Diversity
- Earth Systems in Organizations
- Developing Human Resources
- Finance I: Managerial & Financial Accounting
- Finance II: Finance for Socially Conscious Leaders
- Operations & Value Chain Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Leadership, Entrepreneurship & Change
- Ecological Economics
- Strategy for Adaptability & Resilience
- Practicum Research & Implementation
Join Antioch University New England’s community of collaborators to pursue your MBA in a two-year weekend program (meets every third weekend) or a one-year accelerated program.
Antioch University New England is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. All degree programs are also approved by the New Hampshire Postsecondary Commission.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 36
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 890 USD
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Intensive
Locale: Distant Town
Size & Settings: 0-999