Anna Maria College is preparing those who serve to lead, and the online Master of Public Administration can be your key to a high-paying leadership career in public safety and government or nonprofit administration.
Here’s why the online Master of Public Administration from Anna Maria College is right for you:
- Choose career-building specializations that match your professional goals
- Waive up to two courses with qualifying work experience
- Learn from experienced professors who work in the industry and hold the leadership jobs you seek
- Study online at a time and place that’s convenient for you – perfect for working adults and parents
Degree Options = Career Options
Police chiefs, fire chiefs, city managers, emergency management directors, nonprofit executives, charity leaders and more are all in high demand. Choose from these powerful specializations to zero in on the next phase of your public service career:
- General Track in Public Administration
- Emergency Management
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Homeland Security
- Criminal Justice
The highly flexible online Master of Public Administration from Anna Maria College gives you the specific training and knowledge you need to make an immediate impact at your current job, prepare for your next leadership role and even position yourself for professional opportunities after retirement.
Anna Maria College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.