The Path to a better future is right in front of you
4400 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20016
Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management
Lead HR With Exceptional, 21st-Century Skills
American University’s online Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management prepares you to answer the critical question today’s HR professionals face — how to increase organizational effectiveness using the latest HR technologies. You’ll learn to control the e-HR environment to drive wellness programs, create benefit portals, and engage employees at a higher rate with new skills in analytics and emergent HR technologies.
American offers you a unique online degree dedicated to combining complex HR concepts, new HR technologies and key analytical skills to drive organizational growth. This 30-credit, 12-course program can be completed in as little as 20 months. Its innovative curriculum allows you to:
• Develop Stronger HR Programs. Learn how your employees process information and make decisions when using interactive HR portals with cutting-edge courses in design thinking and evaluation sciences.
• Design Engaging Online Initiatives. Gain the knowledge and control needed to design your next online initiative, or improve the one you have, with state-of-the-art classes on how to use emerging HR technologies.
• Enhance HR Plan Development. Improve the implementation, measurement and evaluation of your plans with advanced classes in research skills and project management.
The market is strong and growing, especially for those who exhibit proven skills in emergent technologies, data analytics and human resources. You’re well positioned to take on future executive rolls such as:
• Human Resource Managers4
• HR Management Analyst3
• Top Executives
• Compensation and Benefit Managers
• Training and Development Managers
93 percent of American University students with graduate degrees find jobs or go on to further studies within six months of graduation.
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Large City