Master of Science
It is an exciting time to be an accounting professional. You can take full advantage with a Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) from Franklin University. Economic development and evolving business demands have elevated the need for professional accountants within many organizations. Employers expect professional accountants to have the advanced technical, research, and communication skills needed to keep a business ahead in any financial climate.
Most of all, effective accountants must understand how to leverage local and global financial trends. With Franklin’s M.S. in Accounting, you will meet these needs head-on.
With our flexible evening or online MSA coursework, in just 17 months you will distinguish yourself as an accountant poised for success with the foundational knowledge to take a number of certification exams – with a strong focus on the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification.
Through this inclusive Program, you will reinforce your technical knowledge of core financial and accounting skill sets, as well as develop advanced skills in technology, management, organizational risk, and research. You will also refine your written, verbal, and interpersonal communication talents.
With the transformative Franklin University MSA in hand, you will be able to:
* Assist with the diagnosis, design, and implementation of an effective enterprise-wide resource planning system
* Develop and present a risk assessment and implementation plan
* Create and present an audit or fraud investigation program that uses data-mining techniques
* Plan, investigate, and document a fraud investigation
* Communicate specific accounting research and findings
* Seek professional certification (Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, or Certified Fraud Examiner)
Become an accounting expert in just 17 months!
Franklin University is pleased to announce that accredited status has been continued by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, 312.263.0456.
Franklin University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas.
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
Specialized Institution—School of business and management
Size & Settings: