School of Graduate Studies
Master of Health Administration
Pfeiffer’s Master of Health Administration (MHA) program offers entry and mid-level health service managers the opportunity to gain the leadership skills necessary to thrive in health service industries of the 21st century. By combining the fields of business and health service administration, our program emphasizes the practical applications you need to master the managerial, financial, legal, and ethical considerations of today’s health service environment.
- Set your own pace for achievement by taking advantage of our flexible classroom scheduling and online course offerings.
- You’ll learn in small classes with students from diverse backgrounds.
- In addition to our affordable tuition, financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- The program is carefully designed to encompass all areas of healthcare—hospitals, ambulatory care, mental health, public health, practice management, government policy, long term care, managed care, and insurance.
- Our Health Services Administration certificate program is also available for students who already have a master’s degree.
- The program provides international experiences in Europe, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
- Coursework stresses the key business and leadership skills necessary in the healthcare industries. Across the program, you’ll also find a focus on responsibility and ethical decision-making.
- With classes offered at our convenient Charlotte and Triangle campuses as well as online, this program is ideal for working professionals.
- Concentration in leadership and and organizational change.
Pfeiffer University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097: Telephone number 404-679-4501) to award Bachelor's and master's degrees.
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required:
Master's College or University II
Size & Settings: