To compete in today's global business environment, companies seek out executives whose talents combine traditional business disciplines with critical core competencies. While the GWU MBA develops your core competencies, the ultimate measure of our success is your ability to achieve your desired career outcome.
The principle objective of this unique curriculum is to substantially change the way you think and work. It will provide insights into your behavior and that or your constituents - focusing on continuous personal and professional improvement while adding value to your organization.
The MBA course of study is structured to provide students with a working knowledge of business and managerial skills needed for successful departmental, divisional, and organizational leadership. The flexibility of the MBA degree allows the student to emphasize in an area of study. The 36 credit-hour curriculum includes 30 hours of required core courses and six hours of electives in different areas.
Gardner-Webb University is committed to providing a program of study that clearly gives its MBA graduates an advantage when competing among others in today’s dynamic business environment.
The University’s 36-semester-hour course of study is structured to provide students with a working knowledge of business and the managerial skills needed for successful departmental, divisional, and organizational leadership. Students who begin in August and successfully complete two courses each fall, spring, and summer will graduate at the end of their second summer of study, two years after beginning the program. Courses are offered online and face-to-face during evening hours.
Gardner-Webb University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award MBA, MAcc, and International MBA degrees to qualified candidates. This regional accrediting agency regulates major universities throughout the southeast to evaluate the quality of their programs in or maintain a high level of academic excellence. Additionally, the School of Business is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and licensed by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education.
International Student Requirements:
1. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 500-paper based test, 173 min.-computer based, or 61 min.-internet based.
2. WES - (Evaluation of Foreign Educational Credentials) - All Transcripts from institutions outside U.S. must be submitted to WES
3. VISA/ PASSPORT - F1 student visa or H1B work/employment visa. -Permanent Residents need to supply a copy of their permanent residency card
International applicants planning to immigrate to the U.S.A., submit the following:
4. Documents to Support Sponsor Financial Responsibility-Copy of most recent Bank Statement and one of the following: Recent tax return OR copies of the Last 3 pay stubs.
5. I-20 Request Form
6. International Student Transfer Form (if coming from another U.S. institution, a copy of your I-94 and I-20 are required)
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
# of Credits Required: 36
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $420 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Fringe Rural Area
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999